Deadline for abstracts submission to be considered for oral presentation - NOW EXTENDED TO May 24!
Deadline for abstract submission for poster presentation - May 29
Terms & Conditions
- Registration and payment of your fees is compulsory prior any abstract submission. You will have to create an account for your registration and the same account will serve as login for the submission process.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to be present, if selected.
- Only 1 abstract submission is allowed per attendee.
- If your abstract is selected for oral presentation and you are subsequently unable to deliver the presentation, you must contact the organisers as soon as possible.
- You will be responsible for, and own the content of, the submitted research abstract.
- The organisers reserve the rights to publish the abstracts on line and in the abstract book given to delegates on a usb key.